How Aquaponics Can Teach Your Kids about Life and Save On Your Food Bill Too
Are you looking for a hobby to share with your kids?
- Do you want to teach your kids life-skills that will set them up to be successful in when they leave the family nest?
- Do you like the idea of feeding you family 100% fresh organic produce all year round?
- What if there was hobby that could allow you to do all of the above and save your money on your food bill too?
I am guessing that it would be something you would be interested in right?
Well then allow me to introduce aquaponics the food producing revolution that is taking the world by storm.
What Is Aquaponics?
Aquaponics is the growing on organic fruit and vegetables alongside rearing fish in a symbiotic relationship.
The plants get their nutrients from the “fish poop” and the plants provide nutrients for the fish. It is relationship that works in perfect harmony.
Gardening is a great activity enjoyed by people around the world. Aquaponics is taking gardening to a whole other level. With Aquaponics you can yield 600% more produce on the same size plot of land if using conventional soil methods.
Plus this food producing methods requires 40% less manual labour than traditional gardening too.
If you were to have an aquaponics system in your backyard it would allow you to supplement your food bill as you will be growing 100% organic fresh fruit and vegetables in the comfort of your own home.
But What about Kids and Aquaponics?
Parents are always looking for ways to keep their loved ones entertained. As a parent myself I want to keep my daughter occupied but at the same time try and teach her skills that will set her up to be successful in later life.
Well aquaponics is the perfect hobby to share with the whole family. It has the following benefits:
- Gets your kids outside in the fresh air
- Allows you kids to learn about plant and vegetable health
- Teaches them about daily routines as they have to remember to feed the fish
- Introduces your kids to basic chemistry as they monitor nitrogen levels in plants and fish
- Learn about life cycles and where food really comes from
- Teach your kids about responsibility and about taking pride in caring for an precious ecosystem
As you can clearly see aquaponics teaches kids a number of valuable life skills that will stay with them for life and make them more rounded individuals who are able to take responsibility.
They will have a greater appreciation of food and not think it just comes from a supermarket. Aquaponics allows you to feed your kids fresh organic produce without breaking the bank too.
If you want to share quality time with you kids in the great outdoors and allow them to nurture crops and raise fish as you show them the way in a hobby you can share and learn together then aquaponics is the perfect solution guaranteed to be enjoyed by all.
“Aquaponics: Anyone Can Do It”
I love aquaponics and want to help others get started. So I put together a step-by-step aquaponics video and pdf guide called Aquaponics Secrets.
As a thank you for visiting my site friendly aquaponics I want to give you 50% off Aquaponics Secrets today.
So YOU can pick-up Aquaponics Secrets for a small one-time investment.
Right now, the Aquaponics Secrets ebook and video learning package is only $37…
And know what? You’ll make that back in a month. Maybe even less. You’ll be amazed how much money you save with aquaponics.
Growing fresh organic food in your backyard has never been easier!
Want to view this article as a pdf and download?:
Want to view this article as slides?: